All 4 art Reviews

The weird kids The weird kids

Pretty rad!

Tyrion Lannister Tyrion Lannister

This is a tough one to pull off because his real life proportions are already extreme so his caricature could be pushed really far. Your likeness is good, it does come across as just a straight portrait.

By the way if you want to study some of the best caricature then take a look here http://paulmoyse.com/books/heads-shoulders-digital-version/

Sylvester Stallone-Barney Ross Sylvester Stallone-Barney Ross

This is your strongest work. Immediately I knew it was Stallone. One suggestion is maybe his eyes could be more droopy. I'm sure you were faithful to your reference, however Stallone famously has very droopy eyes, so it may be helpful to draw from multiple references to be sure not to miss a key detail that will take your likeness to the next level.

hmleao responds:

Yeah, his famous sleepy eyes. LOL! Thanks for the tip.

Lovely King Lovely King

A lot of strengths in this caricature. It does read as Joffrey though maybe with a few more years on him. But the basic likeness is there. I think caricatures of young people are difficult because in the process of distorting the facial proportions it's easy to age them too much.

hmleao responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take that in consideration from now on. Very helpful!